Let’s launch the online course of project “Change the Change”
We are happy to launch the online course of our project “Change the Change. Climate Change as a Challenge of Adult Education”. It is free of charge and accessible to all. Registration is very simple and quick.
The topics developed by project partners are:
- The greenhouse effect, the Paris Agreement and the world of tomorrow
- The management of waste
- Natural Disasters related to Climate Change
- Critics of climate protection policy
- Read and create the image of the climate change
- Popular Opinion Leader (POL) model for behavior change
- Reduce of water waste in non-privileged communities
- What comes first: climate protection or social justice? Is there a conflict of goals?
- An introduction to BioEconomics
- Creating a MOOC
The individual modules are in English – in easy language. They are aimed at adult education stakeholders and interested citizens.
Click here to register and to access the online course (activation from 07/02/22). After entering your name and password, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail and can then log in. You will find the introduction and an overview of the modules under “All courses”.
See also our article on EPALE, the European platform for adult education.