MOLA is now in Kyustendil
HESED started group for young opinion leaders in Kyustendil.
In mid-February was launched the second group of young mothers, who we want to encourage to become opinion leaders in their community. We invited young mothers from Kyustendil who are willing to improve their digital skills and help other young people improve the care for their children.
Why did we choose these young people?
· they are young and engaged neither in education nor in employment;
· they take care of their children at home and have limited contacts outside the family;
· they spend a lot of time online and communicate with their peers mainly through social networks.
How are we useful to them?
· We offer them the opportunity to see what their online image is and how others perceive them.
· We offer them easy algorithms to search for information that is useful to them and their children.
· We offer accessible means for detection of fake news and disinformation.
· We provide a database of verified online sources and materials related to raising children and help them extract the most important messages and how to apply them in their daily lives;
· We give them the opportunity to improve their skills for digital storytelling in order to be useful to other young people who have similar interests and searches.
· We help them to use popular online health platforms to facilitate their access to leading healthcare professionals and quality medical care.
Young people can combine having a good time with peers with learning useful skills, while their children are with them and participate in learning situations.
Do you want to have a cup of coffee with Teddy and MOLA?